BUILD HOMAGAMA BASE HOSPITAL
In BAM Green’s journey of becoming the most customer-friendly Sri Lanka Solar Power Suppliers, Our Hon. Chairman Mr B.A. Mahipala has contributed most of the values towards the RAN Mehewara Project of the Bamunuarachchi Foundation to Build and Develop the Homagama Base hospital which is located in his own land which was donated to the hospital.
- As per the master plan Phase Bamunu Arachchi Foundation completed the Phase 1 Stage 1 of Ran Mehewara Project with a 30,000 Square Feet, 3 Story Building which housed the OPD clinics and diagnostic facilities. The ground floor consists of patients examination rooms, injection room, wound dressing room.
- Under the Phase 1 Stage 2 of the Ran Mehewara Project we built a 300 Bed Ward Complex for the Homagama Base Hospital.
- The project moves into Phase 2. Phase 2 of the Master Plan is an Operating Theater Complex. This is designed as a 2 story building with a floor area of 13,000 square feet. This will be a state of the art facility containing 4 independent operating theatre rooms.
- As one of the most reputed Sri Lanka solar power suppliers, BAM Green provides a contribution for this project from each and every system installation and it leads our valuable customers to contribute in this precious social activity.
- Apart from the above projects, BAM Green has its own vision through Renewable Energy Sources to encourage Sri Lankans to use more Renewable Energy to contribute towards a Greener Environment and a Greener Future.